Press Releases

Honor the Fallen

f t # e
Washington, September 11, 2015 | comments
Today, Congressman Jody B. Hice (R-GA) released the following statement regarding the 14th anniversary of September 11th, 2001:

“Fourteen years ago, our Nation was forever and irrevocably changed. Because of an unconscionable act of evil, our resolve as a nation was put to the ultimate test. Through our profound sorrow, our country came together to honor those who lost their lives that fateful day. For many of us, today has become a solemn day of remembrance when we take time to reflect on where we were and who we were with, and how the world changed that day at the hands of radical terrorist cowards.

I was teaching a class at Luther Rice Seminary in Lithonia, Georgia; and like so many schools across the country and around the world, we were interrupted with the news of these horrific acts. To those of us watching at Luther Rice, it seemed that the terrorists crashing through those buildings attempted to forever break our resolve. They did not succeed, and they never will.

We will always remember the lives lost and heroic efforts of so many, and it is with this spirit of steadfast unity that our Nation will continue to stand together in our fight against terror.”

f t # e

Connect with Jody

Sign up to get a newsletter straight to your inbox

Help with a Federal Agency

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help constituents work through issues with federal agencies. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a constituent’s behalf to get answers to questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies with which I can help you. However, regardless of which agency you need help navigating, you must complete a privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please download this printable version of the casework authorization form and then fax or mail to the address listed under the agency from which you are seeking assistance.

Casework Authorization Form