Press Releases

Hice to Host Grants & Small Business Workshop in Washington County

f t # e
Milledgeville, GA, June 5, 2017 | comments

Milledgeville, GA – Congressman Jody Hice (GA-10) today announced that he will host his annual Grants and Small Business Workshop on Wednesday, June 21st at the Tarbutton Business Development Center at Oconee Fall Line Technical College.  The workshop is an opportunity for individuals to network with state and federal representatives and receive valuable information for their business or project.

“Whether you’re a small business owner or representative for a nonprofit or municipality, this seminar is designed to provide you with tips and tools to help you succeed,” said Congressman Hice.  “Join us to learn how to secure economic development funds, apply for federal grants, or grow your small business.  There will also be opportunities to interact with representatives from local, state, and federal agencies to learn more about their application process and programs.”

What:  Grants & Small Business Workshop
When:  Wednesday, June 21, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
(Registration @ 9:45 AM)
Where:  Ben J. Tarbutton Business Development Center
Oconee Fall Line Technical College
1189 Deepstep Road
Sandersville, GA 31082

The following agencies will be at the event to provide information:  CSRA Regional Commission, Georgia Department of Community Affairs, Georgia Department of Economic Development, Georgia Secretary of State, Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center,, Small Business Administration, UGA Small Business Development Center, USDA Rural Development, WorkSource East Central Georgia and more.  This event is free and open to the public. For more information, please call (770) 207-1776 or email   


f t # e

Connect with Jody

Sign up to get a newsletter straight to your inbox

Help with a Federal Agency

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help constituents work through issues with federal agencies. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a constituent’s behalf to get answers to questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies with which I can help you. However, regardless of which agency you need help navigating, you must complete a privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please download this printable version of the casework authorization form and then fax or mail to the address listed under the agency from which you are seeking assistance.

Casework Authorization Form