Telephone Town Hall

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at approximately 6:00 p.m., Congressman Jody Hice (R-GA) will host a telephone town hall meeting with constituents of the 10th District of Georgia. This is the ninth conference call forum Congressman Hice has hosted since 2015 and the third he has hosted this year. During the live telephone town hall, residents will hear a brief legislative update from Representative Hice and will have the opportunity to ask him questions on a wide range of topics.

“In order to best represent the 10th District of Georgia, it’s important to me that I hear directly from the people I serve,” said Congressman Hice. “With a district as geographically widespread as the 10th, telephone town halls are a modern and effective way to connect with the maximum amount of residents, where we can discuss the best path forward for our community and talk about the critical challenges facing our nation. I value any opportunity for my constituents to share their thoughts, concerns, and ideas with me, and I look forward to speaking with many of them on Thursday evening.”

Who: Congressman Hice and 10th District residents
What: Telephone Town Hall
When: Thursday, June 22 from 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Call in number: (855) 756-7520 Ext.35706#

() -

Connect with Jody

Sign up to get a newsletter straight to your inbox

Help with a Federal Agency

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help constituents work through issues with federal agencies. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a constituent’s behalf to get answers to questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies with which I can help you. However, regardless of which agency you need help navigating, you must complete a privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please download this printable version of the casework authorization form and then fax or mail to the address listed under the agency from which you are seeking assistance.

Casework Authorization Form