Send Me An Email

I value all feedback from residents of my district. Please enter your zip code below to continue. If you're requesting help with a federal agency, such as the Department of Veterans Affairs or the Internal Revenue Service, click here to be redirected to our constituent services page.

Zip: +4:

Connect with Jody

Sign up to get updates

Help with a Federal Agency

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person’s behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Please know that I cannot force an agency to act in favor of a constituent. However, I can help communicate the circumstances and request that they take appropriate actions to assist you. Click here for more information.