Military & Veterans

If you or your family need help with the Department of Veterans Affairs or the Department of Defense, please print out a Casework Authorization Form and mail or e-mail the completed form to my office. These agencies can be difficult to navigate, and my staff and I stand ready to help all of the Tenth District’s veterans and servicemembers. If you have further questions, or need immediate assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to my office which can be reached at 770-207-1776.

Resources for Active Duty and Reserve Component Servicemembers

  • Military OneSource- This resource includes information about deployment, reunion, spouse employment and education, grief, parenting and childhood services.
  • Tax Information for U.S. Armed Forces Members- This resource offers more information from the Internal Revenue Service about tax issues and laws affecting Military personnel.
  • TRICARE- This resource includes information about the military’s healthcare program. 

Resources for Military Families

Resources for United States Veterans

Veterans Frequently Asked Questions:

Apps for Veterans

VA Facilities 

If you have any questions, feel free to call my office.

Connect with Jody

Sign up to get updates

Help with a Federal Agency

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person’s behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Please know that I cannot force an agency to act in favor of a constituent. However, I can help communicate the circumstances and request that they take appropriate actions to assist you. Click here for more information.