Constituent Services

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help constituents work through issues with federal agencies. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a constituent’s behalf to get answers to questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies with which I can help you. However, regardless of which agency you need help navigating, you must complete a casework authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please download this printable version of the casework authorization form and then e-mail or mail to the address listed under the agency from which you are seeking assistance.

Help With A Federal Agency 

Flag Request

Invite the Congressman to an Event

Meet with the Congressman

Visiting Washington, DC

Congressional Commendation

Presidential Greetings

Business & Consumers

Federal Job Postings

Help with Federal Grants

Service Academy Nominations


Students & Parents